Below are some easy to make meals that I make often. I think you will enjoy them too.
Beef and Broccoli (Asian)
- Chinese-beef-with-broccoli-recip2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 thin slices peeled ginger
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 3 plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Cooked white rice, for serving (optional)e
- Whisk 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large bowl. Add the steak and toss to coat; refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Whisk the remaining 1 tablespoon each cornstarch and soy sauce, the oyster sauce and chicken broth in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the ginger, broccoli and the remaining 1 teaspoon sugar and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes; transfer to a plate. Heat 1 more tablespoon peanut oil in the skillet, add the onion and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook, turning gently, 2 minutes. Transfer the onion and tomatoes to the plate with the broccoli.
- Reduce the heat to medium high; add the remaining 2 tablespoons peanut oil to the skillet. Add the garlic and steak and stir-fry 1 minute. Whisk the sauce mixture, then add to the skillet and simmer 1 minute. Return the vegetables to the skillet; cook until the meat is cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with rice, if desired.
Mexican Beef Casserole
- 1 lb. (450 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups Cracker Barrel Shredded Creamy Mexicana Cheese, divided
- 1 pkg. (35 g) 30%-less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, peas)
- 1-3/4 cups undrained canned no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
- Heat oven to 375 degree F.
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet. Reserve 1 cup cheese. Add remaining cheese and all remaining ingredients to meat in skillet; mix well.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
- Bake 40 to 50 min. or until rice is tender. Top with reserved cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until melted.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine Feta Mint Tzatziki:
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint Cucumber Tomato Relish:
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 firm tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- For the lamb: In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the lamb, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook until the meat gets nice and golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove the lamb and reserve. Lower the heat to medium and saute the onions in the lamb juices until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the oregano and garlic and cook until fragrant. Season. Add the tomato paste and cook until it caramelizes. Deglaze with the red wine and scrape any bits up that have adhered to the pan. Add the lamb back in, stir and set aside.
- For the tzatziki: Grate the cucumber on the large holes of a box grater and place in a fine-meshed strainer or cheese cloth fitted over a bowl. Salt the cucumber and let sit 10 minutes. Then squeeze out any excess moisture. Add the strained cucumber into a bowl with the yogurt, feta, garlic and mint. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- For the cucumber tomato relish: Toss the olive oil, vinegar, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions in a bowl and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Cover and let sit at least 1 hour to marry the flavors.
- For the sandwich build: Schmear the tzatziki on the pitas, then place on the lamb and top with cucumber tomato relish.
One Pot Chicken and Vegetables
- 2 tbsp clarified butter or olive oil
- 1 tbsp Celtic seas salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half to make 2" thick across
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed, and sliced thin
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 crown broccoli, trimmed and cut into small bites
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning blend
- 2 tbsp white wine or stock
- In a large pan, add butter or oil and heat on medium high until shimmery.
- Generously season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to pan, and cook to a golden brown, turning often to prevent burning (about 6 minutes).
- Add vegetables to the pan, stir.
- Cook vegetable and chicken on medium high until chicken is golden brown and cooked to 150 degrees internal temperature and vegetables are soft and browned.
- Season with Italian spices, mix well to coat.
- Add wine or chicken stock to the pan and let fully reduce about 4 minutes. The chicken will be 165 internal temperature when done.
- Remove from heat and serve with salad, pasta, rice, or any other side dish you love!
During this Cooking Video, You will see the startup point for Ramsay's success where he started. French recipes are always the best, there are even the rumors that delicious eating was founded in France's kitchens. Anyways, during this videos thing that you will be learning are :
1. French madeleine Recipes By Gordon Ramsay 01:06 .
2. Amazing Tuna salad Recipe By Gordon Ramsay 08:49 .