1. Read all instructions before using.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. Always use potholders or oven mitts to handle hot bread pan or hot bread.
3. Do not put hand inside oven chamber after bread pan is removed. Heating unit will still be hot.
4. To protect against electric shock, do not place cord, plug or appliance in water or other liquid.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
6. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning appliance.
7. Avoid contacting moving parts.
8. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or if the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance for examination, repair or adjustment.
9. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the manufacturer may result in fire, electrical shock or personal injury.
10. Do not use outdoors.
11. Do not let cord hand over edge of table, counter, surface areas, or touch hot surfaces.
12. Do not place appliance on or near a hot gas or electrical burner, or in a heated oven.
13. Do not use appliance for other then intended use.
14. To disconnect, turn any control to OFF, then remove plug from wall outlet. Never pull on the cord.
15. Extreme caution must be used when moving appliance during operation.